Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Student of Mine

In a mall parking lot in Ciudad Gomez-Palacio near Torreon I met a student of mine. He spotted me. I don't know how he recognized me. the last time we had seen each other must have been, at least, 15 years ago.

I am now headed for home. As I drive I am thinking that I might benefit from some more ACA meetings, but the closest ones to my place in 29 is in Palm Springs. A long drive. There was a couple of meetings in the DHS area. My old friend, Jerry S., attend one for a year or so. Now, If I want a meeting, I'll have to start one.

Is my idea of starting a 12 Step blog coincidental?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive