Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Morelia

Guess I forgot to mention Morelia.
From Patzcuaro I drove to that great capital, but did not stay. Did not even drive into the historic center. Noted that, like every large city these days, it had just a bit of air pollution.
In Patzcuzaro I had noted that a rear shock on the Astro was hanging loose and figured I'd have it repaired in Morelia. Spotted a likely place and pulled in. The shock was soon well taken care of at a cost of P100. The arbitrage person dealing with the mechanics was a woman in her late twenties or early thirties. Another woman of the same age range handled customers and billing. Between these two the place was well run with happy mechanics and customers.
Job might have cost me $60 in the States.
Drove my good shocks to Ciudad Hidalgo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive