Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Maravatio, Age, and Compulsion

My drive from Maravatio started pleasant enough under the circumstances.
Not far from Maravatio I started into some hilly or mountainous country and drove through a bit of a town that reminded me a bit of Bisibee, Arizona and of a Tasco, Mexico of about forty or 50 years ago. It might have been Tlalpujahua.

It was on this drive from Maravatio that I came to see that I was quickly getting beyond the time I could enjoy solo driving trips and perhaps most solo trips. I also began to see that some of my travel often may have had a compulsive component that deserved consideration from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive