I don't recall. I don't imagine. I don't think. I don't examine. I don't control.
I'm not sure how I don't. I'm sure I don't don't perfectly. I do know that when I intend to don't, I feel better.
I have found the following helpful:
- Don't recall: let go of what has passed.
- Don't imagine: let go of what may come.
- Don't think: let go of what is happening now.
- Don't examine: don't try to figure anything out.
- Don't control: don't try to make anything happen.
- Rest: Relax right now and rest.