Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thoughts About "Govern" Post

It seems that most individuals take some pleasure in governing their bodies to some extent.

A body politic may be called a single, whole, organized gathering of human beings.

To rule myself, It seems I must get myself together and get organized. Guess I'd benefit by reviewing what I know about the nature of organization.

The art of civil administration is called politics. 'Politics' is used to refer to the affairs of the body politic. The things we do as citizens is called politics.

As individuals and in groups we are guided, directed, and steered through life in various ways. We sometimes attend to those ways which seem to work for us.

We mostly agree that we are not completely rudderless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive