Friday, February 26, 2010

Don't

When I feel bad, frustrated, upset, angry, down. I often find it good to don't. When I just don't know what to do; I don't.
I don't recall. I don't imagine. I don't think. I don't examine. I don't control.
I'm not sure how I don't. I'm sure I don't don't perfectly. I do know that when I intend to don't, I feel better.
I have found the following helpful:
  • Don't recall: let go of what has passed.
  • Don't imagine: let go of what may come.
  • Don't think: let go of what is happening now.
  • Don't examine: don't try to figure anything out.
  • Don't control: don't try to make anything happen.
  • Rest: Relax right now and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive