Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog Thoughts

I have been thinking about my blogs. Might begin to redo them. Might get some help.

As I may engage in no more solo travel, travel may take up much less of my blogging.

I'll probably continue my History blog and improve my Affirmations blog a bit.

I'm thinking of starting a blog dealing with the 12 Steps.

May start a separate blog dealing with "The Perennial Philosophy," the ancient wisdom, contemplative religion, and the like.

Thought of one dealing with political philosophy and sociology and of one dealing with health and nutrition, but not too seriously.

Also thought of getting as private domain and perhaps taking a class related to site design or techie stuff.

Thinking isn't doing, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive