Friday, January 16, 2009

Wonderul Site

Take some time to check out http://www.allconsidering
It's about life, spiritual growth, complimented by the ponderings of
a lovely lady and here teachers. Her posts treat morality,
comparative religion, consciousness, and better.

All Considering seems to be almost completely the creation of Katinka Hesselink. Don't let her competence, learning, and intelligence put you off.
She loves your thoughtful comments and I bet she will give a kind straight forward answer to your courteous question. If you want to improve your grades in a Comparative Religions class you will need but check out appropriate posts on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive