Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well, Baby

Will it be you who tells us interesting things about Mari and Isin? You might start between 1800BC and 1500 BC. You might look into the First Babylonian Dynasty. Hammurabi was an interesting guy of the period. He lived from about 1728 - 1686 BC. Who developed Isin to the point whereat Hammurabi felt it was worth taking over? What motivated Hammurabi to push on to capture Mari? Who named Mari, Mari? How come? What was Abraham doing during this time? He lived from about 1871 - 1784 BC. Was Abraham a Rabbi? Was Hammurabi a Jew?
Come on. Tell me something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive