Friday, January 16, 2009

Embrace Reality

I have suggested that it seems wise to embrace reality.
One might ask me, "What makes you think so?"

If the reality I experience often does not bring a smile to my lips or a laugh to my throat, much less to my belly, why embrace it? When the reality I see often lacks play, reverence, affection, and respect, why embrace it? When I see that reality has much inequality, injustice, and scarcity, why would I or anyone embrace it?

What does it mean to embrace reality? What might it mean to embrace reality? Does it mean I must love reality? Can it mean that I must love antagonism, hate, and murder? Must I love unconsciousness and carelessness?

Just what is reality to me?

Is the accepting of the the reality of a situation just settling?

What can I do about reality?

What can I do with it?

Can I do without it?

Do I want to?

Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive