Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tax Dollars at Work

To the extent that we form a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, I am willing to pay plenty of taxes. I am willing to pay more taxes than ever. However a government that makes secrete plans for seemingly immoral ways to manipulate the opinion of the people in favor of various wars does not seem to be of, by, and for my people.

Has a government of, by, and for the people, kept life and death secretes from itself? How can we govern ourselves when we don;'t know what we are doing?

Have you checked into Northwoods, or the Northwoods Operation? Do you remember the Main?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive