Saturday, March 13, 2010

Avocado Oil

Avocado oil is not only very good for ones health, but also has a very high smoke point. Its high smoke makes it more appropriate for cooking than other oils with a lower smoke point. Chilean food quality is expensive at 50 cents an once.
Can you tell us where to bu it for less?

Have you heard that capsicum cream used to help counter pain and inflammation may also greatly reduce cardiac damage if used shortly after a heart attach. Who can tell us how topical application of such a cream might protect heart tissue or reopen blocked blood vessels? Who can tell me how to make a safe and effective cream I can try on myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive