Saturday, January 23, 2010

Little J. T. House

This sure isn't Camp Thunderbird. I doesn't have the richness or speciousness, ad much else. Still it has a good roof on it and I have a good view of the snow sprinkle on the nearby hills.


I'm able to handle the noise here so far. Most would consider it a quiet neighborhood, but neighbors have dogs, cars, and voices. I am sill surprised and a bit disturbed by the great amount of artificial light at night. Widow coverings are a necessity.


No tan round tails here. I there stead are fewer, but larger bushy tailed, gray ground squirrels.Font size

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive