Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Tenant

Josh of Joshua Tree House just called to say that he expects to be out of the house by midday on October 15th.

So, it looks as though I will be moving from here. Will it be just to Joshua Tree, or a step beyond the step beyond?

Guess I had better get out the paper work. I think I will be returning most or all of $900 or $1000 security deposit.

On with plans. Fix up patio and have a bit of tile work done here and then get ready to move tools and things from garage and start packing up smaller things here. Or, should I place rental ads for the JT House now.

Its good I've kept the Van. I can use it for moving.

If I'm moving out of the country I don't want to be buying new furniture for the JT house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive