Monday, August 31, 2009

Eating and Execise Stuff

Walking, Swimming, and eating carbohydrates may prove calming.

Dr Maria Simonson, director of health at the Weight and Stress Clinic at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions Good Samaritan Hospital, says that listening to fast music may cause one to eat more.

I do try to get adequate sleep and am trying to learn to eat more slowly.

Exercise helps helps to maintain health blood fat levels.

Exercise tones the muscles, stimulates circulation, helps one from becoming overweight. It also can make me become stronger and that seems a motivating factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive