Sunday, July 12, 2009

Exercise Is Probably More Effective

I think that I can profit from more zinc in my diet.
Why?
I've heard that many Americans lack sufficient zinc.
I have experienced angina for which zinc is prescribed.
I have experienced prostate enlarging for which zinc has been indicated,
Polish zinc miners have an unusually low incidence of angina.
MDs have lowered angina in their patients with high dosages of zinc.
Some believe that they have evidence for a chelating effect from zinc which reduces hardening of arteries.

I'd like to have a good menu of foods high in zinc. I've heard that pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, but also hear that most of the zinc is in the husks. And, pumpkin seeds don't make much of a menu.

It would be wonderful if you could tell me of a food high in zinc.

Oh, by the way, when I did have exercise induced angina, I got rid of it by jogging to the point of pain and then changing to a walk until the pain receded and then jogged to the point of pain again. I don't remember how long it took until my pain was gone, but feel sure that it was much less than half a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive