Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tired and Pleased

I am in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, the Capital of SantaCruz state of Bolivia. I turned getting here into a bit of an adventure. Some would call it making unneccessary complications. I will try to provide some iterestig deails aout where I am and how I got here, but first I´d like to thank my sister ad my property maager for checkig this log with some regularity. My sister has tow nice blogs of her own and I am trying to learn from her example. My property manager, Kim Fulgum of http://www.monsterrealty.net/ seems to be doing ad very good job of taking care of my nice little rental property.
I find it very difficult to impossible to view, muchless download, photos or PDF files from the variety of boworred or rented computors I am using these days.
I Found a very nice place to stay not so very far from Medellin, Colombia; visited Bogota, touched down in Lima, and La Paz. More on that later I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive