Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Rio Negro, Antioquia

I´m here. Still very tired from trip. It seems more expensive than Thailand. Cost about a dollar and a half an hour to use this computer at this cybor cafe. I´m having to listen to Colombian hip hop as type this. For lunch I had a delicious arrepa de choclo with some very nice cheese. Drank blackberry smoothie and a cup of coffee with it for about 2 dollars. That was great. Had what might be called a typical Antioquian dinner. It was very Colombian.
The country side is beautiful.
What are my impressions?
Not sure yet.
Glad to be here.
More after I´ve slept.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know what 'arrepa de choclo' is but sounds as though you're decompressing from your travels.

    We're there in spirit! ! !

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive