Sunday, April 20, 2008

Time to Eat

I am feeling a bit hungry and am a bit disturbed by loud Brazilian TV program.
Seems this blog is all about me.
Still I feel a bit frustrated not having gotten to the parts of this trip I find must interesting.

AOL has been resopnsive and helpful.
Avianca, Taca, and other airline personal have been ver helpful.

árrepa´was a roasted ball of a simple cornmeal recepie. These days it takes a bit more the for of a tortilla. Another form is made from fresh corn from the cob and when done correctly DELICIOUS. I like it topped with a bit of fresh cheese.

My spellchek wants me to write in Spanish and is making all corrections in that language.

´choclo´ is fresh corn on the cob.

Kevin Maloney, maloney2000@yahoo.co.uk, sportsman, lover,world traveler, and all around good man would like to hear from you. He knows a good movie when he sees it and has a weakness for beautiful woman.

La Montana Magica is a resort at nearly 9000 feet near Santan Elena and not far from Rionegro, Antioquia. Its name is taken from the novel of the same name by Thomas Mann.

I find my sister´s sites at: http://gerryart.blogspot.com and http://gerrysgeneology.blogspot.com/ interesting.

My flight from Lima (Callo?) was supposed to be to La Paz, bbut by mistsake was to Santa Cruz. By mistake also it seems that that $390 flight may cost me nothing.

Well I have´t gotten to the Venezuela Amasador or even the Bolivian Ambasador; much less the hammoc and the geese, the buck rogers transport system, love, money, politics ........ appitites .....











<

2 comments:

  1. Well, Richard, Blogs are 'online journals'. It's supposed to be ALL ABOUT YOU ! ! ! !
    Whatever you write here is your thoughts, thus, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU ! ! !
    That's why we visit your blog, to find what you're up to, which is always something interesting and out of our ordinary.
    Have up-dated both my google blogs today and am doing laundry at the same time - multi-tasking so to speak.
    Am loving knitting socks, what a hoot it is. Can knit socks from the cuff down to the toe OR from the toe up to the cuff - - - all while knitting two socks at the same time. When one sock is finished so is the other.
    Just checked my laundry and put in WAY too much detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All" about me is more than I can handle. Thank you for the encouragement!
    I´t will be good to have more time to enjoy your blogs again.

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive