Thursday, April 24, 2008

Half a Cake is Better Than None

Tomorow I hope to head for Cochabamba.
I had an idea for a business in Colombia that sounded like fun for me and had ofers o help from two quarters. My thoughts are turning that way because in looking a world wide costs and values, and doing some calculating ---- my availanle principle is now worth only half of what it did just two years ago. Not good. Still days are pleasant and cost are down since this intestial infection has cut into my appetite.

2 comments:

  1. Gee, and here we thought intestinal infections were all bad, now you can lose weight while on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lost a bit. I´m eating well, feeling well. Puff a bit after an uphill climb.

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive