Friday, May 14, 2010

Old Obits

My favorite high school teacher died at the age of 87 in August of 1996. He was born in NY, married in Berkeley in 1932. He earned a doctoral degree in English literature from my favorite school. the University of California at Berkeley. He taught at my favorite high school, Palm Springs HS, from 1945 until 1967. He was also an advanced student of literature and the Bible.

I think my aunt Virginia died June of 1999 at 78 years of age in Ventura County, California.
She was generous with me and many other family members.

Her friend and advisor, Michael Ladiana died in Ventura county in February of 2oo1 at the age of 53.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive