Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Visit"

It's what I used to call travel.

Looks as though I may be able to do it once again.

I'd like to try staying in the same place for 60 or 70 days. I am just learning to take care of a 73 year old body and have thought that I should perhaps not leave home alone. But, perhaps, if I stay put in one place it will not be beyond me to go it alone. I could try relaxing in one place as so many do, and have done. Maybe this old dog can learn a new trick.

It's not that I like to travel (visit) alone better that traveling with a companion. It is that not many who can, or want to, stay in one place for a month or more; especially if happens to be a place 4 days outside of Ulan Bator.

I figure that I'll have to save up about $5000 for for a trip (visit) of a couple of months. I have begun to save. I may sell a few things. I have a "For Sale" sing over some stuff in the driveway right now. Perhaps I'll put a few things in storage and put this place up for rent.

Now I can begin to dream of destinations and then to contemplate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive