Saturday, April 17, 2010

Earth Day

I helped organize and put on the first Earth Day in California. This year I nearly forgot it. That first day seems long ago at this moment. Then, besides helping put together and organize that day, I began to distribute the largest bibliography of Green Earth related material available at that time. Most young students didn't even remember Silent Spring at that time. Now my smile is still broader when I see a raptor or pelican. even the crows came back.

I may be becoming a grumpy old man, but it seems that many are more interested in saving plastic bottles than the are in saving lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive