Sunday, December 13, 2009

For the First Time in a Long Time

Tomorrow I will begin to fast and cleans.
The next day I will experience as much of a colonoscopy as I can through the sedatives I have agreed to take.
I probably will not have a bed to come home to.
This new home is closer to the place of colonoscopy than was my home of a short time ago.
I have almost no expectation that the colonoscopy will lead to correction of diarrhectic condition or my feeling of illness.
I do feel that it is a bit mad of me to let a relative stranger perform this procedure (on me).

May I have wellness, strength, and energy in abundance.

I have enough and am enough.

Is this a conversation starter?

What can you tell me about colonoscopy and wellness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive