Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Colonoscopy Accomplished

The hardest part was waiting months to have it done.
The most acutely painful part was a misstep in having the IV placed.
No, polyps, strange beasts, or the like. That's good.
Still have diarrhea, headaches, and a right leg losing some function.
The doctor did not greet either before or after the procedure. I'd say his behavior reflects poorly on his mother.

The anesthesiologist and nursing staff were good.
Dr. Zadeh did take, I understand, a biopsy to see if there was any cause (?) for the diarrhea evident there.

Another initiatory (if not hazing) step has been taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive