Saturday, April 18, 2009

CRTA Notes

CRTA has been characterized by grass-roots activism.
All its officers serve without pay.

Who can give us biographical information on Laura E. Settle, the first president of California State? There is no mention of CRTA in Wikipedia!

What connection did Ethel Andrus Percy, founder of AARP, have with CRTA?

I wonder how candidates and winners of college scholarships for future teachers are selected by CRTA.

California has not yet reduced obligated contributions to the state teachers' Retirement Fund or to the Supplemental Maintenance Account for purchasing power protection. I wonder how much SS would pick up if they did.

Is prevention.com associated with CRTA?

We realize that we can accomplish more united than each of us can alone. United we can accomplish more than each of us can alone.
www.calrta.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive