Saturday, February 21, 2009

They?

It looks as though some took the money and ran.

Did they look at climate change and our refusal to act and decide that the best they could do was take the money and run?

I can't believe that. Change just is. We can talk about the weather, but we can't do anything about it. What can we do? The few can't take that much from the many.

Signs and portents? Prophets are just crazy old guys. Who can understand or believe the community of scientists. Who has the time to understand our founding fathers?
Who has time or will to cooperate and organize?

Aren't they responsible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive