Friday, February 20, 2009

Destiny

Destinations I've considered have included: Malaysia; Rosemonde, California; Argentina: San Diego, California; Uruguay; Thailand; Dominican Republic; Budapest, Hungary; Croatia; Cambodia; Ljubljana, Slovenia; Reykjavik, Iceland; Laos.
Found a flight to Ljubljana $532 including all taxes and fees.


So far the idea which has raised the most enthusiasm in me is driving my old Van to some U. S. city, taking rooms there, and checking it out for a month or so. I seem a strange man even to myself sometime. I've considered trying San Antonio, Texas first and from there heading southeast. However, San Diego, Tucson, or even Yuma could be first.

I do feel the juices flowing a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive