Sunday, October 19, 2008

What's the Deal, Richard?

Just wandered out of the pleasant Posada Verdun to find this Cyber spot just off the main plaza. Stepped into a place to ask where this cyber place was. The place I stepped into turned out to be a sweet shop and fine bakery. It also turned out that this cyber spot didn't open until 3:30 about ten minutes from the time I arrived. So I stayed and ate three marvelous little filled pastries. Had strong coffee from a glass followed by a little chaser of sparkling water. Coffee was not quit as strong as a demitasse of cafe tinto in Colombia, but it was strong good and hot.

I'm in Minas the little capital city of the State of Lavavilleja, Uruguay. The Posada here not only seems quiet, clean, comfortable, and well run, but also of a price more nearly within my budget than any I've experienced so far in Uruguay.

Spoke long with an interesting young woman. She is studying labor law, making an excellent living as a human resources consultant, active in her university affairs, and has just begun tango lessons...... but, had to let her return to her rock and roll drummer husband.

Speaking of ladies, I left Isis at Dayman without saying good-bye. She had invited my to the spa at Arapay. I had the ill grace not to say ýes´ ´no` or anything. She is closer to my age than the young woman above, a widow, and likes to travel. She lives on the Rambla, which suggests that travel is well within her means. So, whats the deal, Richard?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, what is the deal?

    Not even a, "I have enjoyed your company and your beauty. Now, one last kiss." Isis had means, time and enjoyed traveling.

    mousse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking.
    Right.
    I had clean air on the mind and was to slow to switch from air to pleasant relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive