Friday, October 17, 2008

Dear Reader!

Hello, dear reader!
I´m very please that you are here.
Please leave me a comment.
I´ve left the Dayman Thermal baths and am back in a nice little hotel with a big name, Grand Hotel Uruguay, in Salto. Loved the water at Dayman.

My health is a bit better and have enjoyed the companionship of some ladies at Dayman. Left there without saying good-bye and with out accepting some invitations.
I still have some health related business to take care of here.

Speaking of business I note that I am still living well above my budget.

Have been considering some moves. I could head toward southern Argentina and even Antarctica. The weather is warming. From Argentina I could head to South Africa, Australia or New Zealand. Or .... I could head north toward Sao Paolo and Rio in Brazil and from there head to western Europe or North Africa or Arabia.

Expect to gradually have some improvements made to this blog.

4 comments:

  1. It's great to hear you are feeling better. So many places to choose to visit next!

    I will be heading to Denver at Christmas. Mom is not doing well.

    mousse

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do the South Americans feel about the US economy and/or their economy? Our economic woes are discussed ad nauseam on tv and radio. Along with the election, nothing else seems to matter.

    mousse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you bb. I am in Minas and kind of thinking of Brazil and North Africa. Also need to do some serious thinking about my buget. Been running over more than usual.

    I wish the very best for your mom, and you too. You deseve some Christmas joy in Denver. Bogota seems a bit like Denver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argentinos and Uruguayos are a bit different tha other South americans and Uruguayos are different than argentinos.
    I'm less than sure about how any of them feel. Still, I'd guess that the feel that our economy is saddly messed up as is our recent politics.
    I don't believe that our economics or any thing else is discussed on our TV.

    The local news here is very local. There are German, French, Spanish, Italian, Argentinian, and Brazilia statins available that show concern about the world economy. Several governments are helping to make cash more available. Could make it worth less.
    I general thigs seem to be good and expesive here.
    Did go to a stock auction the oter day and prize bulls recieved no bids. That shows a great deal of caution.

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive