Monday, October 13, 2008

I Am Williging to Pay .......

..... for help in improving the set up and design of this blog.

I really want some help to set up and redesign this blog so that it is easier to find.

I may also need help with the content, but don´t what help in that area at this time.

I need help, want help, and am willing to pay for help in the technical set-up and design of this blog. I need help with RSS, Atom, verification, site mapping, Sitemap, announcing interesting posts help readers find this blog, announce interesting post to aggregators.

I am interested in all that will help readers find this blog, but particularly the technical aspects at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive