Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I am:

  • willing to consider what the next best step in my life is.
  • willing to identify a source of resentment, fear, sadness or resentment in my life.
  • willing to keep an eye on the good, better, and best.
  • willing to describe why a situation or condition is of concern to me.
  • ready to learn to become more aware of the limits of my power within the situation.
  • ready and willing to learn to remember how I have dealt with or tried to deal with a similar situation.
  • willing to count my my resources and my sources of help, including the best within me.
  • willing to remember the healing powers working within me and around me.
  • willing to consider the nature of a healing I have seen or experienced.
  • ready, willing, and able to be more honest with myself.
  • willing to accept the reality of health and wholesome wholeness.
  • ready to practice knowing that there is help available to me.
  • ready and willing to practice availing myself of that help.
  • willing to know myself better.
  • ready to learn to know more about myself.
  • ready, and willing to learn to know the kinds of problems I have tended to have.
  • ready, willing, and able to begin to describe a problem I still have.
  • willing to consider a character trait of mine.
  • ready to learn to consider a shortcoming of mine.
  • willing to reconsider the nature of my motive.
  • ready willing and able to practice admitting a wrong of mine no matter its source.
  • willing to take appropriate pride in a better character trait of mine.
  • willing to better know how to right a wrong.
  • good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive