Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Self Awareness

I like the idea of participating in reality.

My understanding is limited.

My senses are limited.

There are times during which I act with care, energy, and enthusiasm.

I'd like to understand more.

What I see at this moment is not true to our best understanding.

I have a world that exists in my mind.

I believe in a world outside of my mind that will exist when my mind does not.

I expect to change and grow.

I think that is good to act in accord with my best understanding.

I believe in reality within me and around me.

I could use some help to become a better student.

I encourage the development of my awareness.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive