Saturday, August 11, 2012

Affirmations You May Use Too

~ I intend to experiment with a new way of acting upon my life right here and right now.
~ I am beginning to see a more interesting path now.
~ I am beginning to see another way to go right here.
~ I intend to see my way clearly this season.
~ I propose to find and look down a pleasant path right here and right now.
~ I see great paths and ways this week.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn ro demonstrate love for myself here and now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn to forgive myself here and now.
~ I propose to be good to myself this month.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to be gentle with myself now.
~ I propose to better protect myself from loud amplified sound right here and right now.
~ I am ready, willing, and able to learn now to appropriately include myself in my focus on the here and now.
~ I intend to take better care of myself right here.
~ I am ready and willing to learn to better observe my behavior now.
~ I intend to lovingly act in my own best interest right here.
~ I practice the best right here.
~ I propose to learn to recognize the best around me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive