Friday, January 29, 2010

Pressure Stuff

I don't know who can't get high blood pressure.

Hypertension may run in families. It may have inheritable factors.

Kidney infection may lead to high blood pressure. Emotional stress may trigger hypertension.

Physical activity helps. Blood pressure is significantly lower in men who are physically active men then in me who are sedentary. However, those who work more than 40 hours a week tend to have higher blood pressure.

It doesn't take much pressure to do one damage. An average pressure of 142/85 may give a 25 year old a death rate 150% above the average for his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive