Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who Are You?

I don't know who you are. I don't know anything about you? I don't know what you like? I don't know any of your interests, values, fears, problems, loves, convictions.

One reason I am having trouble writing to you is that I don't have any idea of who you are.

As you can tell, by checking out the posts on this blog, I don't know much about health. I will add that I am more motivated to learn of things little related to health than I am to learn about health.

So, a second reason I have trouble writing to you is my lack of knowledge about health.

Yet, I can sincerely say, that I'd like to see you have a better chance for better health. I also assure you that I want to increase my chances for better health.

I am willing to continue this blog a bit longer on the chance of: getting to know you; learning to write a bit more helpfully; learning a bit more about health; giving us a better chance of maintaining better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive