Saturday, November 14, 2009

Could Be Prayer

* Displayer of solutions to all of my problems, show the best way.
* Allow me to see the best way.
* You who has my respect, reverence, and love, help me to love myself, listen to my best advice, and to know your will.
* Show me the way.
*
Most worthy of respect and reverence, show me the way.
*
I, take good care of me.
*
I, let me take what I need.
* Let me accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.
* Keep me from repeating painful cycles of ineffectual behavior.
* All of me is yours.
* Help me to examine the probable consequences of my actions before I act.
* Help me to see my defect.
* help me to accurate and useful self-awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive