Sunday, August 02, 2009

Not the First Time

Yesterday some brazen criminals road vehicles up my drive and over much of my property. I was here but did not see or hear them. I may be getting too old to defend my property.

They not only did not care about "break the crust, raise the dust,"
but also did not care about the sanctity of a man's home, or the laws of criminal trespass.

I can finish my fence and put in gates and probably will. When I do I will be less of a generous neighbor. I also will find it difficult to receive visitors or UPS, USPS, or FedEx deliveries. How will firemen, police, or ambulance get in?

If I catch trespassers in the act,I may be motivate to use the strongest force available to me. If I find that there are those who cross my gates uninvited I will try to better arm myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive