Monday, August 10, 2009

Around Camp Thunderbird

MORONGO VALLEY, CA - APRIL 11:  A desert cotto...Image by Getty Images via Daylife
Its that particular time of year when the evenings are such that the round tails and the lizards go home earlier than usual and the night hawks come out to ear earlier than usual. and one has the pleasure of seeing calm and resting jack rabbits as night hawks gracefully hunt.

The red racer has claimed the area beneath my high dresser as his/hers. She seems to like to watch my toes as I brush my hair and is content so long as no big moves are made over his head.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I was going to make a comment - but, Richard, this 'red racer under the dresser' tale is too much, and this gal has no comment ! ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive