Thursday, March 05, 2009

Tripping

Began by driving down to Palm Springs and on to Palm Desert. In Palm Desert I found a Best Buy and their bought a lap top. Planned to spend about $500, but ended up spending a bit more than $900!
As they were setting up my machine at Best Buy, I drove into Indian Wells and rented a room for the night. freshend up a bit and then returned to pick up my new purchace. I was tired so turned in.
Within hours I realized that the motel room I had selected would be to noisey for me. I packed up and found a place to park near the south east end of the Salton Sea and there slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive