Monday, March 09, 2009

Los Gallos?

I am using my new laptop.

I'm in Mexico. More precisely, I'm in Tuito, Jalisco in the Cabo Corrientes area between Puerta Vallarta and Manzanillo.

I am babying myself in a boutique hotel run by a French couple.
The place is a work of art. Breakfast is large and good. The pool is pretty, clean, and well cared for. Everything is more than I can afford.

Voy a tener que espesar a apostar con los gallos para ganar la diferencia.

Tuito is not Fajardo, Costa Rico, but lots of fighting cocks are raised here.

I'm finding the laptop frustrating to use. Lots of mismoves and surprising errors. May put it in a UPS box and ship it home.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds as though you are in paradise, Richard. Stick with your new computer for a couple more days - the more you use it the more familiar it'll become, doncha think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry, it may be paradise, but I see a lot of room for improvement....in me.

    Sticking with it awhile longer seems good, if not welcome, advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps we can improve this paradise , , , , you, now that may take a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive