Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Larrea Tridentata.

Didn't sleep as well as I might have last night due in some part to doors slamming in the wind.

Had a very detailed dream of a curative type steam bath experience involving a lot of 'greasewood.'

May take a drive into some back country to a place called Provincias.

Provincias was not that far back. However, I did continue on a dirt road that got pretty rough and turned into a motorcycle trail. Found out it was a road to a fairly famous gold that shut down not that long ago.

Met an older man back in Provincias who was raising fish as a hobby. He did sell some. enjoyed talking with him and feeding the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive