Sunday, November 09, 2008

Best Buckin' Bulls

The U. S. has the best bucking bulls in the world.

Today the best bucking bull riders are Guilherme Marchi and Robsen Palermo.
Marchi, and Palermo are both from Brazil.

I wondered why in Brazil I was asked about bucking bulls. My answer was something like my standard, "What does riding a bull have to do with cowboying or horsemanship? Followed by, "You have to be crazy." I wondered why my questioners responded politely but unenthusiastically. My more productive response might have been, "Why do you ask?"

There are good U.S. riders coming up and Justin Mcbride, the best for years, just retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive