Friday, September 26, 2008

Bogota

Bogota is big and comfortable.

You can still find a hotel in a handy area that most would be contented with for around $40.

Don´t forget to bring a jacket and a sweater. It can be pretty cool here even during the day.

Men might feel better with a blazzar or even a suit and tie.

Lots to see and do.

Colombian food is not always the most interesting, but in Bogota its not hard to get excellent food from around the world. I was in a Tai-Israeli place today.





More cocaine moves through Brazil that any country. Most prpobably through Bolivia, but there is a great deal that moves down the Amazon from Peru. Europe is the destination for most of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive