Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sound as a Dollar


We let them know that we didn't care what the did with our money so long as they didn't take a too much bigger percent of it.

So they did what they thought was best for them in the short run. There was no long run.
Now the whisper around the world of "dump the dollar" is growing so loud they are becoming as scared as we should have been.

I wish enough of us had taken pleasure in our responsibilities and duties as citizens of a republic with pretensions toward democracy.

Can you hear it passing?

2 comments:

  1. The Blacκberгy Gіo iѕ an imргesѕive tгick, thе
    Blackberry Ѕ, it іѕ еxрecteԁ tο launch for ωеll
    oѵer an houг. Theге aгe
    mаny cases whегe thіs phone ргovеѕ ѕlower than its siblіngs,
    іncluԁing a fiгеplасе feeԁ reaԁeг which lists the linκs
    from your Faсebooκ feеԁ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic paragraph to improve my know-how.

    my homepage - may quay phim

    ReplyDelete

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive