Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Blooming of a Lotus by Tich Nhat Hanh


I've been slowly letting go of my books so that even though I continue to add to my library, its size is beginning to diminish. One of those books I continue to learn from is "The Blooming of a Lotus."

This is a book of simple word meditations written out in strait-forward, every-day English. It is so laid out as to make it easy and pleasant to practice these healthy, doable, practical meditations with a smile.

These meditations help me to look into myself and around myself in a more tolerant, happy, and realistic way. They help me to more fully see what is really here. They help me to greater acceptance of, and gratitude for, what is. They also, in gentle, pleasant ways effectively help me to a clearer awareness of peace and joy and on to higher levels of real health and abundance.

Its a nice little book of powerful potential.
I'm glad I opened it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive