Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Long Foreign Stays

I may be becoming a city person in my old age. For example In Uruguay I would certainly living in Montevideo

In Ecuador I think, that as much as I used to love the beach, like to live inland not much lower than Cueca. So I'd probably live in Quito or Cueca.

In Colombia I think that now I'd rather live in Bogota than in Medellin.

The variety of services in cities seems very attractive to this old man now.

The third country on my stay list, after Ecuador and Uruguay, is India. I am ignorant enough of India to have no idea of which city in which to stay. Probably not it the three or four largest.
I was so frightened of the crowds on my approach to one of those cities that on my first day there I escaped to Sri Lanka. Now even the size of the Quebec City of Canada frightened me away so it is now surprise that my first day lost on the streets of Bombay was a fright.

In India I may need to be carried around in a basket by a guide for the first couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive