Tuesday, April 27, 2010

India Is Big

India is big in population, area, variety.....
My first hours of my only visit to India were spent lost on streets on the outskirts of Bombay. In a matter of hours I escaped to Sri Lanka. I enjoyed Sri Lanka.

I'll need a lot of help to make a pleasant stay in India.

My ignorance of the country is my biggest problem. I have thought to start by trying to research some cities smaller than Cennai/Madras.

For luck I've selected seven more or less at random:
Thirovagoor, Madurai, Lucknoow, Thanjavur, Jamshedpur, Vijayangara, Chandigarth.
I'd like to find a comfortable city with great air quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive