Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Word

In mind, word configures energy. The word in mind configures life.

A word is used to stir mental activity. Word in mind is central to my life. Each word may be used to mark the center of all.

Words are vehicles for men. Words bring men to envision, to doubt, to seek, to do, to hope, to quest, an to test. Words have lead men to lay out things of the mind to the view of their fellows. Words are bringing men to question, to ask, to pray, to inquire, to invite an informative reply. Some men and women are finding that to ask shows an attractive and modest humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive