Friday, January 15, 2010

Not Happy

The days are beautiful. My family and friends are treating me well. My new neighbors are proving to be good sorts. Its great to be on good terms with my sister. Still I'm not happy. Not sure why.
I still have diarrhea, Camp Thunderbird isn't rented yet. I'm not taking very good care of my vehicle or of this place. Did have some more cement in the fence posts here today.
Dot sure whats going on with me, but know I'm not feeling happy. May be that this diarrhea has me feeling sick and I seem impotent to anything about.

Guess John Wayne would call this belly-aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out older posts. Comment on a post by clicking on its title

About Me

My photo
Colombia
I discover, get understanding, enjoy myself, and take care of business.

My Blog List

Blog Archive